Our School Motto…
“Our Students Climb Higher!”
Inclement Weather Reminder:
As we enter into our winter months…we want to remind our families that we follow the Salem Public School District’s calls for inclement weather. However, we realize that some families drive long distances to come to The Birches. Please use your discretion when it comes to adverse driving conditions in deciding whether or not to drive your child to school.
- Monday January 19th – No school for Martin Luther King Day
- Tuesday January 20th – No school for Teacher development day
- Sunday February 15th – The Snow Ball, Daddy/Daughter, Mother/Son Dance Searles School and Chapel in Windham.
- Sunday March 22nd – The Birches Academy Chorus will perform at the Manchester Monarchs game!
- Thursday March 26th – Arts Integration Night at The Birches Academy
- Summer Camp here at The Birches – for more information Click here
- Opening Fall 2015 at The Birches, Kindergarten! We will be offering half-day Kindergarten with an option to pay for a full day. Enrollment for Lottery begins January 2015 on our website under the Admissions tab.
- You can now donate to the Foundation of Birches Academy through iGive. Check out our school’s link at iGive Foundation of Birches Academy
- Do you order from Amazon? You can give back to our school through their Amazon Smiles program. Simply visit smile.amazon.com and search for Foundation of Birches Academy and 0.5% of your purchase will be given back to our school.
- If you don’t shop through Amazon, but would still like to give back to the school, here is a list of all of our ongoing fundraisers-birches fundraising
- Art fee is $60 per student – this funds all our amazing art programs at the school.
- Please remember to put the names of all students you are picking up in the passenger side window of your car for safety and ease at pickup.
- Please track all of your volunteer hours here: Volunteer Hours Tracking Form