Our School Motto…
“Our Students Climb Higher!”
All current parents and our middle school students have an online access to classroom pages/homework information and school wide announcements on our Haiku Learning Portal. This is an important piece to keeping parents up to date with what is going on in your child’s classroom. Please log in and check out all the amazing learning that is going, how you may be able to help your child have a successful school year, and important school announcements. If you have any trouble with your log in, please e-mail Jessica Wachsman at Jessicaw@birchesacademy.org
- Summer Camp here at The Birches – for more information Click here
- You can now donate to the Foundation of Birches Academy through iGive. Check out our school’s link at iGive Foundation of Birches Academy
- Do you order from Amazon? You can give back to our school through their Amazon Smiles program. Simply visit smile.amazon.com and search for Foundation of Birches Academy and 0.5% of your purchase will be given back to our school.
- If you don’t shop through Amazon, but would still like to give back to the school, here is a list of all of our ongoing fundraisers-birches fundraising
- Art fee is $60 per student – this funds all our amazing art programs at the school.
- Please remember to put the names of all students you are picking up in the passenger side window of your car for safety and ease at pickup.
- Please track all of your volunteer hours here: Volunteer Hours Tracking Form