Our School Motto…
“Our Students Climb Higher!”
Inclement Weather Reminder:
As we enter into our winter months…we want to remind our families that we follow the Salem Public School District’s calls for inclement weather. However, we realize that some families drive long distances to come to The Birches. Please use your discretion when it comes to adverse driving conditions in deciding whether or not to drive your child to school.
- Music Performances-December 11th-Saplings and middle school chorus will be performing at 9:00am
- December 18th-Seeds and Sprouts will be performing at 9:00am
- Tuesday, December 16th Barnes and Noble Fundraiser. Join us for book shopping, chorale performances, story times and much more at the Barnes & Noble in Salem
- Tuesday, December 23rd-Pajama Day-come dressed in your comfy pajamas
- Wednesday, December 24th-Friday, January 2nd-Holiday Break. We hope you have a wonderful holiday break and Happy New Year…see you on Monday, January 5th.
- Opening Fall 2015 at The Birches, Kindergarten! We will be offering half-day Kindergarten with an option to pay for a full day. Enrollment for Lottery begins January 2015 on our website under the Admissions tab.
- You can now donate to the Foundation of Birches Academy through iGive. Check out our school’s link at iGive Foundation of Birches Academy
- Do you order from Amazon? You can give back to our school through their Amazon Smiles program. Simply visit smile.amazon.com and search for Foundation of Birches Academy and 0.5% of your purchase will be given back to our school.
- If you don’t shop through Amazon, but would still like to give back to the school, here is a list of all of our ongoing fundraisers-birches fundraising
- Art fee is $60 per student – this funds all our amazing art programs at the school.
- Please remember to put the names of all students you are picking up in the passenger side window of your car for safety and ease at pickup.
- Please track all of your volunteer hours here: Volunteer Hours Tracking Form